Extra Credit Question #1 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps October 31, 2023 I dressed inappropriately to church by wearing jeans, which is something you don't usually wear to church service. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Extra Credit Question #15 November 01, 2023 I don't have any fun when i'm jus sitting around somewhere and not doing nothing fun. I consider fun something you do that brings you joy, so for me im not having fun when im just bored doing nothing. Read more
The rockpile illustration November 17, 2023 My eyesore is the woods right next to our house because there be wild animals. Read more
10-23-23 October 23, 2023 Today we were working on a group assignment. It included a robert frost poem. I was the literary luminary. I had to find 5 quotes and tell about them. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment